Uncategorised

Restricted XXX

Warning this post contains nudity and may not be suitable for all viewers.

Instagram Rules:

Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.

We know that there are times when people might want to share nude images that are artistic or creative in nature, but for a variety of reasons, we don’t allow nudity on Instagram. This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks. It also includes some photos of female nipples, but photos of post-mastectomy scarring and women actively breastfeeding are allowed. Nudity in photos of paintings and sculptures is OK, too

I feel so privileged to work with the amazing and talented people here in Cheslseamafa program. One of the many reasons I love art is how it helps us question, examine and challenge the world around us. I had the privilege of working with 5 amazing women who challenged instagrams polices on nudity. These women took risks and where willing to expose them selves and their art practice. They truly challenged that breasts and female nipples are no different from mens nipples, and in art form and in the every day don’t constantly need to be sexually fetishised but can be seen freely and beautfuly on platforms such as instagram.

I understand Instagram polices on nudity as some people may take advantage and could post nonconsensual explicit photos of others. At the same time any one who has instagram or access to the internet is just a finger click a way form pornography.

This is where my project lies. Basically I google men with big dicks and was bombarded with a million images. Inspired by Tracey Emin and some other artist. This video was created.

Please note if you watch the video there is explicit full frontal nudity.

Tracey Emin “Singing Bird”
Hongshan Jade- Bird on Penis
Penis Perch

One thought on “Restricted XXX